FAC Business Services Group:
Farnborough Aerospace Consortium represents a range of aerospace and defence companies across the entire supply chain, from international primes to innovative SMEs.
The members of FAC include a cluster of highly capable consultancies and professional service providers working in the defence and aerospace sector.
Those consultancies form the FAC Business Services Group, offering their services and support to FAC members and subject to accreditation by the FAC, in areas such as:
- IP & Patent Attorneys – Abel & Imray
- Practical Sales & Marketing support – Agenda Marketing
- Business Development – Authentic Associates & Oakland
- Business Growth Specialists
- Aerospace Business Advisors
- Commercial Counsel & Growth Support – Danetree Aviation
- Business Communication Skills – Derby Communications
- Strategic Management Consultants – Karlsen Associates
- Insurance Services to the Aerospace Industry
- Aerospace & Aviation Marketing
- Aerospace Lawyers – 360BusinessLaw
- PR Writing for the Defence & Aerospace Industry – Richard Gardner Associates
- International Business Development – Ross Bradley International
- Business Improvement – Succinct Solutions
- Test & Measurement automation and robotic technology – Test & Measure Experts
- Aerospace Recruitment – Zenon
FAC has carried out a number of checks on each member of the Group to ensure their qualifications, knowledge and experience in the sector. Members who have passed this accreditation are able to display the FAC Business Services Group logo. This logo will serve as a stamp of excellence for the aerospace and defence industry and indicates a trusted brand and excellent value for money for FAC members.
This information is for guidance only. Any information contained herein does not form part of any subsequent contract with an FAC Business Services Group member and is not contractually binding. It is however copyright of FAC and/or the consultancy and is not to be copied or further disseminated without specific permission.
Please click on the date for the relevant minutes – these documents are password protected.