Farnborough Rd, Farnborough GU14 7JU
Daily we follow some form of process or procedures that we have either inherited, have been written by someone else or are no longer applicable but may still exist, meaning the processes are historic or just out of date. This workshop looks to revitalise the processes you use to make them more effective and relative to your organisation.
This 1 day interactive workshop focuses on understanding what contributes towards good processes, whether they are for: recruitment, project management, customer service, work flows, induction, standards regulatory compliance, conforming to fulfilment of a standard or just meetings which are the oil that keeps the business or department running smoothly.
Well written, structured and maintained processes can:
- Make getting things done easier by increased efficiency and reduce costs
- Support continuous improvement
- Ensure organisational values and purpose are alive and well
- Bring new personnel up to speed quickly
- Reduce conflict and misunderstandings
- Ensure work meets compliance or conformity standards e.g. ISO 9001:2015
- Increase customer satisfaction
Badly written or poor process can:
- Make getting things done harder, staff dissatisfied, less motivated
- Hamper and prevent improvements within the organisation – just another barrier
- Confused and inefficient staff
- Undermine success
- Increase conflict
- Process creation strategy
- Completed process outline
- Understand how to use processes for success
- Reduce non-conformities within the organisation by effective compliance processes
- Discover the 10 attributes of a great process
- Practice process design
- Identify the top 5 processes required for success within your organisation
- Develop a process structure that adds value to the organisation
1 Day training (9am – 5pm) A buffet lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who Should Attend?
Managers or staff who are responsible to coordinate, manage and write processes for their organisation in order to comply with.
Why Choose Blue Altitude?
The FAC has engaged Blue Altitude, as they know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. They combine real-life examples and technical knowledge in a high impact-learning environment to ensure staff are engaged and stimulated to learn new ideas and approaches as well as refresh core skills.
To book your place on this workshop email email@example.com